top image
Inpatient services

Wards are divided into
- Special male/female ward.
- Ordinary male/female ward.
- Elderly male/female ward. Items with which patients need to bring when being institutionalized:
1 Daily use items such as soap, toothpaste, powder, comb, slippers and disposable razors (men).
2. Pocket money for patients to buy food/snack from grocery stores in the hospital.

How to claim payment for treatment:
1. Related documents needed for claiming payment:
- Identity card (valid) or
- House Registration of the patient